Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Matchless performance by KKR!

I MEAN it’s hard to believe that every time I sit to write a report for a match of IPL Season 2, I cannot resist using the word ‘Thriller’. Last ball of the match, as Wriddhiman Saha chipped the ball towards covers for the final runs, the stadium went gaga. The cheerleaders for KKR danced as if it was the only day they could dance and the Knight Riders played as if it was the only day where they could gain back some respect.

My parents were sleeping as I jumped every now and then shouting and screaming the names of Hodge and McCullum. My mom got up every now and then to check if I was ok and to ask who were Hodge and McCullum? And what did they do to make me shout their names at midnight! I just smiled and fixed the headsets into my ears.



More on: Matchless performance by KKR!

Tags: IPL 2009, IPL 2009 Matches, IPL Latest News

No comments: